Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wills Mantra

A mantra, that I live by is “Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.”

This aphorism is true on so many levels. You really don’t need to try that hard right now in life.
I don’t need a job or and I don’t have to pay bills, being lazy is so much fun no worries. I guess when
I grow up and in college I will work hard and when I graduate I will work hard to become very
rich.

People think that being lazy is easy it actually takes work. I take pride in what I do but when I grow older and I am forced to work hard I will. Now its just time to chill and be a little lazy. When its time for me to pay bills I wont have to worry, I will be very rich and be really happy because I plan to work hard in the future. Teens as it is deal with stress but I dont because I am lazy and dont work hard because working hard, is hard. That is why I live by the mantra "Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now."

1 comment:

Turbo Tripper said...

Will, I know why you choose this motto. It is exactly how you are now. If you are trying to tell me that you are not this way then I will give you an example of how I know you are lazy. I know you are lazy because your pinki finger is too lazy, much like yourself, to touch and hold the SHIFT button while you touch the "i" button. That and the "'" apostrophe button.